Saturday, August 1, 2009

About the Photographer

Hi, my name is Trista Harrison. From the time I was 5 years old, I have wanted to be a photographer. I love taking pictures, editing pictures, and making other things such as scrapbooks, slideshows, etc with pictures.
I am mostly into Portrait Photography.
I do have a few scenery/object pictures, but like I said, I'm more into taking pictures of people.
The only thing as of right now that creates some difficulty is:
I can only do prints up to 11x14 right now, until I upgrade my camera to a higher megapixel. Right now I have a 10 megapixel.
I can only do outdoor sessions right now, or at-location sessions. (Because I do not have a studio)
But what I can offer:
Quality photographs you can treasure for a lifetime.
Fast service. I will have a Proof CD with edits on it for you available in under 2 days.
I will have your prints done in under 10 days.
I am learning more about video editing, so if you book me for an event, I will also include video.
I have several products to choose from, all at great prices.

If you have any questions, or would like to book a session, please give me a call or text me at
435-219-9428
or email me at
scottandtrista@yahoo.com (please right PHOTOGRAPHY in the subject, I get a lot of Spam)
Thank you!
I look forward to capturing those special moments just for you!

0 comments:

Recent Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP